Give your fitness a boost with our new gym challenge

Dumbbell lifting by women

A routine doctor’s visit a few years ago revealed that heather was facing health issues because of her weight. Shocked, she decided to challenge herself and  change her diet and start working out consistently at the gym she worked at. For the former, she used an 80/20 approach – tracking her macros 80% of the time, and relaxing her diet for the other 20%. At the gym, it was only when she started following a consistent weight training programmed that her body composition really began to shift. She’s now lost – and kept off – 5.7 stone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *