You’re classified as a minor. That means:
- You are eligible for a Fit4Me Gym membership. Once you reach the age of majority, you can upgrade to a Black Card membership!
- You can only work out during staffed hours.
- When you pick up your membership card on your first visit, you must have a parent or legal guardian with you.
FitMe Gym Minor Specific Terms
To be completed by parent/legal guardian
These terms (the “Minor Terms”) form part of the Membership Agreement (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”) for the individual named on the Personal Information page, who is a minor (the “Applicant”). I am their parent or legal guardian and in my personal capacity as a parent or legal guardian of the Applicant, specifically request that Fit4Me Gym (“Fit4Me”) allow the Applicant to use the services and facilities being operated under the trade name and style of Fit4Me (the “Centre”). By checking the ‘Minor Terms’ box to this Agreement, I am agreeing to the terms and conditions of the Agreement which, includes these Minor Terms, on my own behalf and, as a parent or legal guardian, on behalf of the Applicant. Our heirs, executors, administrator and assigns will also be bound by this Agreement.
In return for the Applicant being permitted to use the Centre, I AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
- I am personally responsible for the financial obligations for the Applicant under his/her respective Membership Agreement.
- I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE that I am responsible for the good behavior of the Applicant at the Centre.
- I acknowledge that there is a risk associated with participating in fitness activities and exercising. My child’s participation is completely voluntary and by permitting my child to use the Centre, I acknowledge that I am assuming all risks of injury to my child and others, including any illness or medical condition. I agree on my child’s own behalf (and on behalf of my personal representatives, heirs, estate trustees and assigns), to release, indemnify and save Fit4Me, together with its owners, officers, directors, agents, employees and independent contractors (the “Released Persons”), from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) which my child may have arising out of my child’s use of the Centre, including those arising out of the negligence of any Released Person. I acknowledge that Fit4Me is not responsible for any damage to, loss, or theft of my child’s personal property.